Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spendingOnline card expenditure will continue to increase faster than card spending at physical outlets to account for 25% of all card expenditure by 2023, a RBR report suggests.
According to Global Payment Cards Data and Forecasts to 2023, ecommerce expenditure amounted to USD 4.5 trillion in 2017, up 13% since 2016. The drivers of this growth are increased convenience when compared to buying from bricks and mortar outlets an...
23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research showsThe online cross-border market in Europe has seen a turnover of EUR 95 billion in 2018, corresponding to a cross-border share of total online sales of 22.8%.
These are the findings of the first edition of the Top 500 Cross-Border Retail Europe research by Cross-Border Commerce Europe. Through this research, the organisation wanted to measure the performance of cross-border retailers that are headquartered in Europe.... Read More
Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
Digital payment methods are transforming the way we pay. With an increasing number of consumers turning to digital banking as a way to manage their finances, mobile payment systems need to keep up with the pace of innovation.
This infographic by HiPay demonstrates the similarities and contrasts in commerce markets between the US and Europe.
In Europe, the UK, France, and Germany currently dominate the e-commerce m... Read More
Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in historyAdobe has released its 2017 online shopping data for Cyber Monday and the holiday weekend overall, which saw sales of over USD 6.59 billion.
This marks a 16.8% year-over-year increase. In comparison, Black Friday and Thanksgiving Day brought in USD 5.03 billion and USD 2.87 billion in revenue respectively. Top sellers on Cyber Monday included the Nintendo Switch, PJ Masks and Hatchimals & Colleggtibles figurines, Apple ... Read More
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015
- European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report