What are the consumer attitudes to payments? (Infographic)With so many payment innovations being churned out, it is important to keep track of what consumers think about them and more importantly how the innovations change their behaviour.
For example, the most popular apps within payments are budgeting, balance checking and loyalty/rewards schemes, according to research from Vocalink/One Poll. This reveals that people are becoming more conscious of their spending, but at the sam... Read More
Ecommerce Europe rolls out pan-European Trustmark in 11 countries
Ecommerce Europe"s Ecommerce Europe Trustmark is now available for over 10,000 online shops, free of charge, in order to stimulate cross-border ecommerce through better protection for consumers and merchants by devising one, clearly stated, set of rules within the EU.
The President of Ecommerce Europe, Mr. François Momboisse, declared: ?The roll-out of the Ecommerce Europe Trustmark represents a big step forward ...Read More
E-commerce trends around the world (Infographic)
As the world migrates to digital channels, it?s unsurprising that many companies are scrambling to cater to the new breed of technologically hungry consumers. Snapdeal recently pumped $100m into an e-commerce app, Facebook and Google are going head to head in the e-commerce festival arena, and even Royal Mail is getting in on the act.
These trends and shifts into the world of e-commerce are even more interesting on a macroscopic l...Read More
European Commission: cross-border ecommerce potential in Europe yet to be unlocked.
Cross-border ecommerce is still an under-developed market in Europe, according to the 2015 edition of the Consumer Scoreboard published by the European Commission.
Research indicates that 61% of consumers feel more confident buying online from their own country (61%) than from another EU country (38%). The Consumer Scoreboard which focuses on The Digital Single Market also found that the lack of ...Read More
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015
- European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report