European E-commerce Association Launches European Trust Mark
EMOTA, the European multi-trade and online trade association, has launched an European Trustmark. The basis of this certificate is a network of national trust marks. Therefore retailers first need to be in possession of the trust mark of the national e-commerce association in their country, which then will be linked to the EMOTA trust mark. Web shops need to fulfill ten essential criteria to be eligible for it. The Eur...Read More
MasterCard Will Soon Accept Payments Through Selfies
To avoid theft through credit card MasterCard is launching a
facial recognition pilot program.
Credit card thefts have been on the rise recently. MasterCard has apparently come up with a solution, which will eliminate any possibility of theft if successful. According to reports MasterCard has developed a new facial recognition software program which will allow customers to purchase items by giving facial recognition.
The Perfect Checkout Page (Infographic)
Around $4 trillion worth of merchandise is abandoned at the
checkout stage during a consumers’ eCommerce journey,
according to this infographic from NeoMam – which also says
that 63 per cent of abandoned carts are recoverable.
Find out how!
B2B Ecommerce Market To Reach Nearly 7 Trln By 2020
The B2B ecommerce network is expected to generate USD 6.7 trillion
in revenue by 2020, according to a recent research study.
In total, ecommerce platforms supporting business trade will make up 27% of the USD 25 trillion market by 2020, according to the Future of B2B Online Retailing report issued by Frost & Sullivan research company. The move to ecommerce is facilitated by a transfer away from costly legacy systems... Read More
- Ecommerce forecast to rise to 24 percent of card spending
- 23 percent of ecommerce in Europe is cross-border, research shows
- Infographic: A comparison of e-commerce in the US and Europe
- Cyber Monday is largest online sales day in history
- Report: ecommerce in Europe to hit EUR 602 bln mark in 2017
- Ecommerce increases with 15% in UK
- US ecommerce sales reach 15.6% in Q3 2016
- Preparing for Increased Holiday Sales: The Definitive Guide
- B2C global ecommerce sees growth in 2015
- European ecommerce hits EUR 455 bln in 2015 - report